- Assist in the scheduling and/or arranging VOIP or VTC appointments.
- Physically assist VIPs with setting up VTC, DVTC, or VOIP before meetings.
- Train customers on how to use Unified Communications equipment.
- Function as the customer’s single point-of-contact for problem identification and resolution for voice and video issues that have been escalated by the TFIN Service Desk team.
- Perform infrastructure system preventative maintenance of the Department’s Unified Communications and Collaboration platforms.
- Assist the Unified Communications Engineer with associated projects.
- Research, analyze, and recommend systems improvements and enhancements.
- Create SOPs or training guides as necessary.
- Assist TFIN Service Desk with daily duties to include answering dedicated phone lines, troubleshoot issues, and hardware/software implementation.
- Implement other TFIN Service Desk projects as required.
Personnel supporting this task should possess the following:
- Experience with Cisco UCS VoIP.
- Working knowledge of Video Conferencing systems: Cisco, Microsoft and Crestron.
- Working knowledge of Cisco and Microsoft collaboration applications: Jabber, Teams, Skype, etc.
- Proficiency in networking fundamentals including TCP/IP, QoS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking LAN/WAN, routing/switching.
- Working knowledge of telecom services: Enterprise SIP networks
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem solving.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Cisco Unified Communication System
- Minimum BS degree in IT related field
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) certification
- Certifications in one or more areas: (Routing, Switching, Security, VOIP).
- Have and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Washington DC
- US Citizen /TS/SCI
- Reports to VP Sales Civilian and DoD
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled