This policy describes IMPRES Technology Solutions privacy practices. It applies to how we handle information on the websites where this policy is posted. These websites may include websites designed for mobile devices. The policy may also apply to mobile device applications like ones for smart phones or tablets. If it does apply, it will be accessible on those devices or applications. Our information collection, dissemination, and usage practices are stated below.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of information from or about visitors to our website:
- Traffic data, which is anonymous information relating to pages visited, time spent at pages, etc., that does not personally identify a website visitor. It usually includes the IP address of the visitor’s network and identity of the website browser used, and may include the type of operating system the visitor uses or other non-personal information. We also use tracking tools like Google’s Universal Analytics.
- If you submit a request for information, question, or other request to us, we may ask you to voluntarily provide your name, mailing address, telephone number, and/or e-mail address, and possibly other information specifically related to your question or request (such as the agency or entity you work for, and your current position). You are not required to provide the requested information. Of course, if you do not provide the requested information, we may not reply to your question or request.
- Other information, such as information about the browser you’re using. In a mobile environment, we might collect your location.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the traffic data and the anonymous demographic data collected from your visits to our website, such as IP address, type of operating system, etc., to:
- Track the number and frequency of visitors to our website and its individual pages.
- Improve our website and the experience of visitors to our website.
- Compile and analyze broad demographic data.
- Protect our company, our customers and our websites.
- Process your online form requests and for related purposes.
- Tell you about new partnerships, products and services offered
- Operate our websites.
- We will not share your personal information with any advertisers, affiliates, or other third parties, except as required by law or with your express consent through an opt-in offer.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We protect the personal information we collect from you by using industry standard security measures. We store information for as long as necessary to carry out the purposes described here. We will also store information for as long as we are required to legally.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT SHARING PRACTICES
HOW TO CONTACT US If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns or wish to opt out, you can email us at email@example.com