Job Title: Outside Sales – Account Executive, Veterans Affairs
Reporting To: DoD Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: DoD Sales
Seeking proven Federal Sales professionals to join our elite team as an Information Technology Sales Executives serving Veterans Affairs customers. Experienced sales makers with the customer relationships and government procurement knowledge to deliver value with minimal ramp time. Able to hit the ground running and deliver $1M of gross profit in year 1.
Compensation: Leveraged Sales Comp Plan with OTE $200k plus based on experience and sales performance. No commission cap.
Key Candidate Traits:
- Direct experience with/mission understanding of customer IT Systems – Relationships and access to hit the ground running on Day 1. Able to hold a Security Clearance.
- Broad experience with technology solutions. Understanding the primary OEM’s in the technology space to include Dell, Cisco, HP, VMWare. Deeply technical is not a requirement but a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills/presence – polished professional. Effortlessly carries a conversation and able to frame appropriate probing questions to identify customer pain points.
- Strong ability to coordinate across multiple technology OEMs and IMPRES engineers to pull together technology solutions that solve our customer’s problems/requirements. Mission knowledge and customer access. Some experience DoD contracting desired.
- Self-Starter able to work remotely from home and visit customers with 50% travel to customer sites. Consultative partner relationship with DoD customers to determine and fulfill their technology requirements via IMPRES wide range of OEM products.
- Ability to Deepen existing customer relationships while acquiring new business.
- Effectively gather, research, and interpret applicable business and market information to identify new opportunities and engage customers.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively promote IMPRES Technology’s products and services within assigned accounts
- Simultaneously support transactional, run-rate business with white glove execution while also focusing on developing and closing large, complex multi-year contracts.
- Conduct all sales activities in full compliance with the FARs.
- Meet or Exceed assigned Quota/GP Goal
- Develop Account Plan of Attack/Business Strategy for Assigned Accounts
- Maintain an updated pipeline in SFDC of all sales opportunities
- Stay current on emerging technologies
- Execute required OEM sales training as directed
- Lead the AE/ISR Account Team and direct the priorities of assigned Inside Sales Rep.
- Meet or Exceed company sales activity metrics to include:
- Outbound phone calls per week
- Sales calls with customers per week
- Joint customer/Systems Engineer sales calls per month
- Joint customer/ OEM sales calls per month
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Direct experience working with VA mission set
- Previous government contracting/IT sales experience desired.
- DoD Veteran or Drilling Reservist is a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Up to approximately 70% of the time to customer sites
- US Citizen
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled