Overview and Core Function
IMPRES Technology Solutions is a Federal IT solutions provider specialized in Enterprise IT and IT Security. The Inside Sales – Sales Development Representative is a part of the Inside sales organization of IMPRES Technology Solutions and fulfills the following:
- Outbound prospecting with a focus on moving leads through the pipeline.
- Sales activity (pre and post sales) supporting assigned business sector.
- Quoting bid board requirements.
- Provide quote responses for IMPRES owned contract vehicles (i.e. CIO-CS, GSA, First Source II, and SEWP V inbound quote requests).
- Outbound prospecting in coordination with assigned business sector goals.
- Utilize various resources including specified marketing materials / lead lists, database contacts, other lead sources.
- Qualify and engage sales leads, supplying leads with adequate information about IMPRES products/services and provide the sales team with detailed information about the lead.
- Schedule calls, meetings, appointments, and introduce customer and industry partner leads to their new point of contact (Account Executive, Sales Director or another salesperson).
- Assist sales, to produce accurate quotations and to ensure that sales leadership is fully aware of the terms and conditions of each bid.
- Request updates, modification, and amendments for any bids that are required.
- Responsible for checking of any orders using bid agreements to ensure that claims made will be eligible, using internal failsafe systems.
- Quote/Bid accurately, expeditiously and with integrity.
- Add and maintain customer information and sales activity in Salesforce.
- Continuously improve job knowledge by participating in training courses including IMPRES process training, general information technology training, supplier product training, federal contract training and sales training.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by manager.
- US Citizen
- One-year experience in experience in sales, customer service, marketing or telemarketing.
- One-year experience with sales tools, including Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Proven record of accomplishment for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail.
- Exposure to operations, order processing, revenue recognition and legal contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree from Accredited University in sales, marketing, market research, financial services, consulting, business development or client success.
- Telemarketing, outbound calling, prospecting skills.
- Customer Service experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Contraqer.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software.
- Previous Deal Desk or Order management experience.