Overview and Core Function
Job Title: Account Executive, Sales, Air Force
Reports To: Global Accounts Manager, Air Force
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Department: Dod Sales
Seeking proven Federal Sales professionals to join our elite team as an Information Technology Sales Executives serving Department of Defense customers. Experienced sales makers with the customer relationships and government procurement knowledge to deliver value with minimal ramp time. Able to hit the ground running and deliver $1M of gross profit in year 1.
As an Outside Sales Account Executive, you are a brand ambassador and the face of the company to all our customers. Your ability to relate and understand customers issues is key to being successful in the role. IMPRES Technology Solutions expects that outside AE will generate at least $1m of gross margin in your first year of employment. Thereafter you will be assigned a sales quota at the beginning of each year.
Based on performance, opportunity of $300k plus with base and uncapped commissions.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively promote IMPRES Technology’s products and services within your assigned government accounts
- Joint customer/ OEM sales calls per month
- Maintaining a customer profile in SFDC CRM and recording activities
- Development of a strategy plan for each assigned account
- Maintaining an updated pipeline in CRM of all sales opportunities
- To stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Directing the activities of an inside support person
- Ability to Deepen existing customer relationships while acquiring new business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Broad experience with technology solutions. Understanding the primary OEM’s in the technology space to include Dell, HP, Cisco, VMWare. Deeply technical is not a requirement but a plus.
- Ability to interface with multiple stakeholders from different organizations and build relationships with customers and OEM’s.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task and be able to remain “in control” during stressful situations is vital.
- Previous government contracting/IT sales experience preferred.
- Direct experience with/mission understanding of customer IT Systems – Relationships and access to hit the ground running on Day 1. Able to hold a Security Clearance
- BS/BA Degree in business or other related field and 5 years of experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite as well as Salesforce
- Direct experience working with assigned account set
- Associate degree in related field and 6+ years of experience and/or training, OR
- 5+ years of experience and/or training, OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 810 Hester’s Crossing, Round Rock, Texas, 78681
- Up to approximately 40% of the time to customer sites
- US Citizen
- Reports to Global Accounts Manager, Air Force
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled