Overview and Core Function
Job Title: Account Executive Federal Civilian Sales
Reports To: VP & General Mgr. Federal Civilian Sales
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Department: Civilian Sales
As an Outside Sales Account Executive you are employed in a position of trust and responsibility. Impres Technology Solutions expects that outside AE will generate at least $1M of gross margin in your first year of employment. Thereafter you will be assigned a sales quota at the beginning of each year.
Established customer relationships a must.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively promote Impres Technology’s products and services within your assigned government accounts
- Identify new vendors relevant to your assigned accounts and bring them into the Impres portfolio
- Focus on developing and closing large, complex multi-year programs and projects
- Conduct your sales activities in full compliance with all procurement rules and regulations
- Exceeding assigned sales quota
- Exceeding company sales activity matrix concerning:
- Outbound phone calls per week
- Sales calls with customers per week
- Joint customer/SE sales calls per month
- Joint customer/ OEM sales calls per month
- Maintaining a customer profile in SFDC CRM and recording activities
- Development of a strategy plan for each assigned account
- Maintaining an updated pipeline in CRM of all sales opportunities
- To stay up- to- date on emerging technologies
- Obtain technical sales certifications as required and directed
- Directing the activities of an inside support person
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Five Years Outside Sales Experience to Federal Accounts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task and be able to remain “in control” during stressful situations is vital.
- Previous government contracting/IT sales experience preferred.
- BS/BA Degree in business or other related field and 5 years of experience
- Direct experience working with assigned account set
- Associate’s Degree in related field and 6+ years of experience and/or training, OR
- 5+ years of experience and/or training, OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position requires remote work and travel up to approximately 70% of the time to customer sites and meetings.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
To be considered for a position at IMPRES, please submit your resume to email@example.com.