Overview and Core Function
IMPRES Technology Solutions is a Federal IT solutions provider specialized in Enterprise IT and IT Security. The Inside Account Manager is a part of the sales organization of IMPRES Technology Solutions and fulfills the following:
- Provide support to the field Account Executive.
- Provide full sales cycle support to Federal – Civilian and/or DOD customers.
- Solicit new contacts, accounts, and proposals through phone and email. Report sales activities in the CRM.
- Follow up and qualify leads in targeted accounts.
- Organize technical calls and meetings with prospective customers and the applicable IMPRES team(s).
- Build strong relationships and register opportunities with supplier partners.
- Quote/Bid accurately, expeditiously and with integrity.
- Maintain an accurate and current sales forecast.
- Process orders accurately so that sales are organized, timely, and encourage repeat business.
- Drive customer satisfaction by proactively following up on orders and promptly address customer concerns.
- Provide full sales cycle support; bridge communication and data gaps between end user, contracting shop, order processing, suppliers, IMPRES internal departments and other stakeholders.
- Continuously improve job knowledge by participating in training courses including IMPRES process training, general information technology training, supplier product training, federal contract training and sales training.
- Follow IMPRES policies and procedures. Recommend improvements to IMPRES Quality Management System as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- US Citizen
- HUB Zone Residency Preferred. See HUB Zone Map Appendix for details.
- Minimum 1 Year of Inside Sales Experience.
- Experience qualifying leads and making dozens of calls per day.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in CRM such as Salesforce.
- Fluent with Quoting tools such as Contraqer.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software.
- Bachelor Degree from Accredited University.
- 1 Year of Technology Sales Experience.
- 1 Year of Experience with Federal Contracts.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Contraqer and Microsoft SharePoint.
Entry to Mid-Level
Reports to the Inside Sales Manager