IMPRES Technology Solutions has an immediate need for a Project Manager to join our team in the DC Metro Area. The position is a full time position, offering competitive compensation, requiring experience managing multiple service engagements in support of our Federal customers. This position is 100% telework.
The Project Manager will report to the Director of Professional Services and will be responsible for managing the corporate communications launch/roadmap and timeline, adoption strategy development, stakeholder outreach, internal communications planning, user testing and training for content managers across the organization.
- Responsible for managing project(s) and related task orders for customer(s).
- Conducts cost management through continual cost control and review.
- Has business development and budgetary responsibilities.
- Provides expertise to customers to ensure resolution of issues.
- Experience managing Government IDIQ, CPFF, and FFP based programs.
- Develop Project/Change Management/Transition plan(s) for projects with minimal supervision when required
- Draft and adapt, as needed, materials for onboarding in different media (print, electronic, video)
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress
- Interface with Subject Matter Experts to identify policy, process, procedural and technology questions
- 5-7 years’ experience in managing projects in the Federal space.
- PMP certification highly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of or experience with Agile software development methodology
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel within the organization
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete assignments within designated time frames
- Advanced critical thinking, research and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively articulate matters with high degree of complexity through verbal and written communications
- US Citizen
- Reports to Director of Professional Services
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled