The IMPRES Partner Business Manager acts as a liaison between the sales organization and the partner ecosystem and is responsible for building, maintaining, and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective OEM partners. The position will provide support and alignment to the sales team, creating an effective bridge between IMPRES and the OEM partner community. This includes management of internal and external content, training to educate sales and building an overall business strategy to generate more channel revenue. Entrepreneurial mentality with a detailed, dedicated, and creative spirit that is ready to help where needed. This position will play a vital role in the revenue growth of the sales organization.
- Contribute to exceeding yearly revenue goals through clear go-to-market planning with identified strategic partners and recruitment of new partners.
- Point of escalation and case management of any sales and order concerns to include timely resolution.
- Work with Sales to ensure accurate forecasting with key partners.
- Participates in partner networking events and meetings relative to partner.
- Provide reporting to internal teams such as sales, operation, and accounting.
- Complete and assist in the ongoing maintenance of sales and engineering certifications.
- Assist in management of deal registration process for key partners.
- Review and assist with existing content documentation library.
- Create messaging, templates, processes, and best practices to support sales team and maintain information from multiple partner sources.
- Work with and assist marketing in executing product campaigns.
- Work closely with Program Management team to ensure OEMs are offered throughout the IMPRES contract portfolio and are compliant.
- Identify internal and external issue trends and drive process improvement initiatives.
- Manage IMPRES’s overall rebate performance and activity with key partners.
- 2-4 years of experience in channel sales or related reseller sales experience
- Basic understanding of key contract vehicle such as GSA, SEWP, etc
- Must be collaborative in nature, utilizing exceptional listening and facilitation skills to drive effective outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to lead productive business conversations.
- Report preparation and research skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and anticipate the needs of a changing landscape.
- Ability to exercising highest level of discretion and sensitivity on both internal and external confidential matters.
- Ability to travel. (50% Travel)
- DC metro preferred.
- US Citizen
- Reports to VP Sales Civ and DoD
HUBZone applicant a plus