IMPRES Technology Solutions, Inc. (IMPRES) is an Information Technology solutions and services provider to Federal Government agencies. As an experienced Government contractor, we partner with our customers and leading Original Equipment Manufacturers to design, develop and deliver mission-enabling IT products and services.
Currently, IMPRES is seeking candidates to join our corporate organization as an Operations Data Processing Specialist. A qualified Candidate must be meticulous, organized, prepared to respond to short deadlines, and able to understand and satisfy various rule sets and requirements within the context of reporting and document creation.
- Work on and submitting sales proposals with internal and external Account Executive
- Comprehend details of basic contracts, extract details and enter data into a template
- Provide analysis of products (hardware, software and services) from a variety of vendors
- Work with customers when there is a problem regarding proposals and finding a solution
- Run and compile monthly, quarterly, and annual reports related to contract compliance
- Oversee product management system software, including troubleshooting user errors
- 1-2 years’ business, quality assurance or contract management experience
- College degree preferred
- Ability to interpret key elements of federal contracts
- Ability to pay attention to the details of a contract
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Strong technical skills, business intelligence, and a full understanding of the needs of a customer.
- Ability to effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
- US Citizen
- Non-Exempt (Hourly)
- Reports to Finance/Operations Manager