Live! 5G & Mission Critical IP Networks Demo for Federal Agencies
A secure mission-critical network solution is the foundation of all federal agencies. By providing fast, reliable, and secure connections for mission-critical applications, Nokia and IMPRES Technology enable optimization and automation of critical infrastructure operations.
Please join Nokia’s Federal CTO, David Debrecht & IMPRES Technology’s Steve Ridgeway, EVP of Business Development, on July 15th at 10am PST / 1pm EST for this 60-minute session to learn:
- The advantages 5G connectivity brings you, including defense networks, smart logistics, warehousing and supply chain operations.
- Importance of reliable IP/MPLS solution for mission -critical applications including:
- Seamless integration with packet transport (optical/MW) and LTE access, under one unified service manager.
- Connect the past (legacy critical apps interop) and embrace the future (seamless cloud interconnect and IoT).
- How IMPRES Technology provides turnkey solution architecture from Nokia’s deep product set, and discusses the ease of federal contracting to both Defense and Civilian sectors via their robust GSA MAS Schedule.