Overview and Core Function
IMPRES Technology Solutions is a Federal IT solutions provider specialized in Enterprise IT and IT Security. The Inside Sales – Bid Desk Manager is a part of the inside sales organization of IMPRES Technology Solutions and manages a staff of 2 bid desk associates in all functions of bid desk operations.
- Take a hands on approach to managing the daily workload of the Bid Desk, ensuring all bid requests are being properly handled, prioritized, and bid requests are submitted from sales in the correct format required and are correct and that returned bids are distributed effectively.
- Ensure bid desk quote requests from IMPRES owned contract vehicles (i.e., First Source II inbound quote requests) and quotes all bid board requirements.
- Ensure associates produce accurate quotations and that sales leadership is fully aware of the terms and conditions of each bid.
- Request updates, modification, and amendments for any bids that are required.
- Ensure that Bid desk, Finance and PMO meet on a regular basis to ensure that details of all current bid schemes are communicated effectively to all concerned parties.
- Review, and revise bid desk operation processes and procedures to ensure bid requests are handled efficiently.
- Responsible for verifying any orders using bid agreements to ensure that claims made will be eligible, using internal failsafe systems.
- Ensure the information held on the internal intranet bid pages are maintained and up to date.
- Conduct training of bid desk associates on all functions of bid desk operations.
- Maintain customer information and sales activity in Salesforce.
- Continuously improve job knowledge by participating in training courses including IMPRES process training, general information technology training, supplier product training, federal contract training and sales training.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by senior management.
- US Citizen
- HUB Zone Residency Required. See HUB Zone Map Appendix for details.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- 2-4 years Federal Inside Sales Experience
- Federal Contracts Experience
- Familiar with operations, order processing, revenue recognition and legal contracts
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree from Accredited University.
- Fluent in Salesforce
- Fluent with Quoting tools such as Quote Works
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software.
- Previous Deal Desk or Order management experience
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Day Shift