Live! Join IMPRES and GuardStack
August 19, 2020
How do you deploy a fully functioning voice/data network communication infrastructure in an operational terrain where access to internet, GPS, and Global clock is not guaranteed? Moreover, how do you make that field deployed IT network interoperable with legacy radio system and satellite communication?
The answer is GuardStack which integrates field deployable cellular networks with full support for RF, VHF, UHF, Satcom, and Ethernet base infrastructure.
Learn How IMPRES Can Help Provide Your Own:
- Fully Secured LTE/5G Ready Network
- VoIP PBX Telephony
- Real Time Common Operational Picture (COP) Display and Tracking in own map view (Blue Force Tracking)
- Information Exchange via tactical radio or MCPTT in the narrow band
- Deployment in minutes by forward operators
- Secure MeshFlow/SDN for Self-forming, Mobile Ad-Hock Networks (MANET)
- Fully Integrated Push to Talk (PTT) and Push to Video (PTV)
- Secure platform, high bandwidth demands (Bodycams, FMV, sensor feeds, data bases)
- Reduced size, weight, signature of operator by routing all radio traffic through EUD App