Job Title: Business Development Executive, SDN Communication Unification
Reports To: EVP, Integrated Solutions Group
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Department: Integrated Solutions Group (ISG)
The Business Development Executive is responsible for the overall growth, coordination, and functional management of all assigned SDN Communication Unification activities to ensure maximum gross profit return for the organization. Primary duties include identifying business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients, and closing sales via acquisition contract.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities for the ISG team. This includes development, competitive analysis, customer/market requirements, defining the product vision and roadmap, and working closely with department stakeholders and partners to achieve sales.
- Collaborate with Dod and Civilian Sales and Corporate Marketing on campaigns and the development of pricing and profit strategies to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Create and deliver presentations/demos to staff, prospective clients, and partners
- Create content for various stakeholders to include demo’s and collateral.
- Proactively promote IMPRES Technology’s products and services at customer/partner meetings, conferences, and tradeshows.
- Focus on developing and closing large, complex multi-year programs and projects in full compliance with all procurement rules and regulations
- Maintaining a customer profile and updating pipeline in SFDC CRM and recording all activities
- Obtain technical sales certifications as required and directed by management.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with sales, business development and product management.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching new products.
- Previous federal government contracting/IT sales experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to self-direct, self-pace, multi-task, and function well under pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Use of Salesforce and other CRM tools for reporting purposes.
- Must possess a relevant combination of education, experience, and training that demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/BA Degree in business, technology or another related field is preferred
- 5 years of experience within federal market
- Certifications in OEM technologies is preferred
- Previous federal market experience is preferred
- The ability to maintain good physical condition is necessary for working in the install/demo space and lifting to 50 pounds.
Position requires remote work and travel up to approximately 50% of the time to customer sites and meetings.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
To be considered for a position at IMPRES, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org