In the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) part 19.8 Section 8(a) of the Small Business Act, as amended by the Congress, it authorizes Federal Agencies to award contracts on a sole source/non-competitive basis with total value up to $3.5 million for services and up to $5.5 million for manufacturing to an 8(a) firm certified by the SBA.
Key benefits of working with a 8(a) certified IT solutions and services provider like IMPRES Technology Solutions are:
For more information on how you can take advantage of those benefits, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fulfillment of Federal Agency / Government Contractors' small business goals
- Simplify and expedite the procurement and delivery cycle of IT technology and service requirement by turning 8(a) market research quotes into contracts without further justification for sole sourcing
- Ease and "Peace of Mind" due to IMPRES's
- Strong Financial Resources
- Wide Industry Top Level Certifications and Sourcing Ability
- Excellent Verifiable Past Performance
- Robust Capability to Deliver IT Services of all Levels and Requirements